Sunday, January 11, 2015

New Etsy Shop!

Hi everyone!  I am excited to announce that I have finally opened my Etsy shop!  I have tried selling on Etsy before but that ended up being short-lived at the time.  So, this time around I will be mainly selling prints of my newest paintings as well as some other accessories, paintings, etc. that will be updated and listed often.  


The prints in my shop are 8.5 x 11 inches each and are printed on a high-quality paper.  Colors and details have been reproduced perfectly!  Each print comes on a backing board in a clear, protective, closure bag and shipped in a rigid, stay-flat mailer.  The prints will also arrive without the "Always Blooming Artwork" watermark pictured.   


*If you are local to me or we see each other throughout the week somehow, please feel free to message me your order here through my blog, Facebook, Instagram, or email so that you can avoid shipping costs! 


Please keep checking back to my shop for updates of recent paintings as well- I have been trying to paint much more often so that I can fill my shop with beautiful things for you all! 


Here's a collage to preview some of the painting prints that are up for sale in my shop!  There are more, too, so you'll have to click my shop link so that you can check everything out! 




Please feel free to contact me with any further questions, suggestions, etc.  Let me know what you think!  Much love :)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on finally opening an Etsy shop. Etsy is a great way to get your items seen by potential clients, and from the looks of your works, it seems like you won’t have a hard time selling them. Good luck on your future endeavors!


    Clint Shaff @ Franchise Match

    ReplyDelete

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!