Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Minted Designs

Hello everyone!  Within the past two months, I discovered the awesome website: Minted.com.  If you haven't yet discovered Minted, please check it out!  Minted is an awesome community of designers and artists who have opportunities to enter specific contests and license their artwork.  What an awesome opportunity!  

So I thought, why not enter?  It's worth a try!  The "Works of Art" contest seemed to be the best fit for my artwork, and I decided to submit two designs to start with--one painting and one photo pictured here: 

"Blooming Bliss" Art Print

"Sunflower Stalk" Photography Print

I would greatly appreciate if you each could follow the Minted button below and cast a vote for both of my designs!  Voting is open until January 21 :) Everyone's support for my artwork is such a blessing to me.  This Minted Work of Art contest has some really great designs and artwork and I am excited to have the opportunity to be a part of this fun community!  Thank you all for checking it out!  Also, keep checking back on my blog, Facebook, and Instagram for some exciting news about my paintings coming soon!

xo, Bethany Joy



**Please don't forget that all artwork and photos are property of Bee Always Blooming Artwork. Thank you! :)




                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!