Saturday, January 3, 2015

Creative Living

Happy weekend! It has been raining all weekend long, but I've enjoyed relaxing with my wonderful boyfriend and family!  It's also been a fairly productive weekend for me, preparing paintings and photos to submit to an art contest (more on that later, so stay tuned! I'm very excited).  I just thought I'd share a little creative inspiration for this rainy weekend, to brighten things up a bit!


This is one of my favorite photos of my painting in action!  I tend to be a very messy painter, so my hands and artist tools are always covered with fun colors :) 


Also, I found this great article about befriending artists on one of my favorite blogs, http://beautifulhelloblog.com/ (artist-Emily Jeffords, check out her work! It's absolutely beautiful.  I had the opportunity to meet her last month and was definitely captivated by her lovely abstract landscape paintings)
Hopefully you all enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!