Sunday, December 14, 2014

Weekend Blooming!

Hope everyone has had a great weekend!  Mine was time well spent with my love, Josh! <3  The weekend wouldn't be complete without some painting time though!  This evening I cozied up with some tea in my favorite mug and continued working on an exciting commissioned painting!  I can't share the finished work with y'all until after Christmas though since it is going to be a gift, so stay tuned to see how this painting turns out!


If any of you are ever interested in working with me to create your own custom painting, please don't hesitate to contact me about commissioning a painting!  I'd be more than happy to brainstorm ideas and possibilities with you so that you can add just the right artwork to your home!  Contact me through this blog, email, or my Facebook page Bee Always Blooming Artwork!  I hope to be posting some great painting commission offers within the new year, too, and am looking forward to working with you! :) 

Also, throughout my internet browsing this evening, I have signed my blog up through Bloglovin so be sure to click on the link and follow my blog!  

Thank you all for your continued support :) 

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13310793/?claim=6j4xuv85g6m">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!