Monday, December 29, 2014

Ukulele!

Hello all!  Just thought I'd share a picture of this fabulous Christmas gift I received from my amazing mom and stepdad! While I still love playing my banjo, I'm excited to learn a fun new instrument too! 


I've found numerous apps and youtube how-to videos for the ukulele, and I've already worked on learning the chords for the song "Stand by Me."  The ukulele will be much easier to teach myself than the banjo was (I took lessons for a few months to learn the banjo!) so I'm looking forward to this new little hobby.  I've still got a lot to learn with both instruments though, that's for sure. 


Did I mention how cute my little ukulele looks on the blanket I made, too? :) 




Thanks for visiting my blog, much love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!