Monday, December 8, 2014

Blooming at the Rugby Craft Fair

This past weekend I had the opportunity to participate in my very first craft fair!  This has always been a dream of mine and will be the first of many art and craft shows and sales I plan to (hopefully!) participate in. These shows most definitely take a lot of hard work to prepare for so that everything goes smoothly throughout the sale. Throughout this process, I have most definitely learned so much and gained a new respect for people who go through this process many times a year.  Not only do you have to prepare tons of products (the fun part!), but preparing banners, business cards, signs, publicity, booth layout, and more proves to be quite the task, too!  Preparing yourself mentally to become vulnerable and hope that people like your art and products and to stay encouraged throughout the sale and process is definitely a challenge as well.  I would definitely call this first sale of mine both a great success and learning experience that will prepare me for many more to come!  Feel free to comment or ask any questions you may have regarding your own craft sales as well :)  Here are a few images from the craft fair before sales began! 




Having this booth would not have been possible without the help from my sweet, loving mom, boyfriend, best friend, stepdad, or nana!  I am beyond thankful :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!