Wednesday, July 30, 2014

mini blooms

Painting on a large scale is by far my favorite way to work. Mini paintings, however, are always a great way to get some creative energy out when I want to finish in the same evening, or when I am unable to paint in a regular studio where I am free to make a mess (because let's face it, I am one messy painter!)

My latest minis are 4in x 4in oil paintings and tend to have lots of textures and bright colors! They also have a ribbon for easy hanging. These four minis are $10 each.


"dream" is also a mini oil painting, however, slightly larger at 5in x 5in and is $12. 


Remember to always find time to enjoy the little things in life! :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!