Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Happy Summer!

Hello friends! I hope everyone's summer is going well! Summer is my favorite season, and mine has been filled with so much joy, fun, and challenges too. 

As many of you know, I'm in the midst of planning our fall wedding (two and a half months left to go!) which involves so many little details that tend to get a little overwhelming sometimes. However, it's super fun and something I've dreamed of for a very long time. I've done lots of shopping. Spent lots of time with my sweet bridesmaids, wonderful family, and amazing fiance. I've had to make lots of decisions (the overwhelming part!) And I've gotten to start lots of DIY projects and even some wedding paintings-my favorite! 


(Save the Date photos are courtesy of my talented mom!)

On top of wedding planning, I've been working this summer teaching a classroom full of awesome rising fourth graders at the Boys and Girls Club. This is my fourth summer at the B&G Club and thankfully I have the most-well behaved and sweetest kids ever this year. Though challenging and hectic at times, these kids teach me more than I could imagine and brighten each day of mine in new and unexpected ways.

I do make a great effort (as much as possible) to keep up with my art and run my small business throughout this busy season of life in hopes of reaching and inspiring more people through colorful paintings. 

Lately, I've been especially inspired by my classroom of children and the growth and nature that surrounds us during these long, sweet summer months. Therefore, I'm currently in the process of launching some fun new summer prints in my etsy shop

These new prints are a mixture of florals and some new mixed-media, abstract paintings which are especially inspired by my students.  There's a new set of notecards as well which happen to be my personal favorite set of notecards yet! 















Many new dreams, ideas, projects and plans are in the makings for the upcoming months in my artistic journey and business. I'm now offering wholesale products for gift shops and boutiques and I'll be sharing some exciting gallery news so soon! If anyone knows of any shops, etc that would be a perfect home for my art and products please feel free to let me know!




As always, everyone's support is greatly appreciated. Sharing my art and inspiration with the world fills my heart with so much joy and that's not possible without all of you! 


(Photo taken of my most recent trip to my local print shop :) Always a happy day!)


Blessings to all! XO



No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!