Monday, February 16, 2015

Updates!

Hello everyone! It's been quite a while since I've updated my blog, so I wanted to share some updates with you all! I've taken some time off from blogging in order to keep up with my new etsy shop and it has been a wonderful adventure and challenge for sure! 




If you haven't already visited, my "Bee Always Blooming" shop sells inspirational prints as well as greeting cards and notecard sets! 




Many of you have supported me through encouraging words and by purchasing some of my artwork and I can't thank you enough! It means the world to me to be able to share my art with a larger audience and to continue to grow as an artist and small business owner as well. Everyone's continued support gives me the opportunity to spread my colorful art and inspirational messages into the world to people who need it most. I pray over this art business daily and hope to use my talents and dreams to show people love and fill your homes with unique beauty! 




Being an etsy shop owner has proven to be very fun and exciting but also brings along the challenges of painting more often and with more intention, working with customers on special projects and custom requests (which I love to do-contact me with your ideas!), and figuring out marketing strategies and the technology needed to do so (which means lots of research for me to do!)  It also takes lots of confidence to market for myself and showcase my art on a daily basis to people so I often have to take my art's advice! :)



I am so thankful for those of you who follow my artistic journey through Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest as well.  These are all avenues I use to share my newest projects, inspiration, and items for sale and I love your feedback!  Instagram is becoming increasingly more popular for me as I have reached over 600 followers this week, how exciting! There is a welcoming community of creators and artists to communicate with on all three of these avenues which is definitely so very helpful. 


I absolutely love being a part time artist (I stay busy with my other two part time jobs, too!) and hope to be able to be a full time artist one day and teaching lessons as well (staying hopeful!) so I am so very thankful for each and every one of you who believe in my dream! :) 



xo, Bethany Joy 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I hope you're enjoying my blog! Thank you so much for your feedback, encouragement, and support!